Our Academy Ethos
Outstanding learning and teaching is at the core of everything we do at Green Spring Academy Shoreditch. We aim to raise attainment to exceptional levels and we value the contribution that every individual can make to GSAS, regardless of ability or background. We have the highest expectations of all, in a caring and supportive environment. Our students are active citizens and make a positive contribution to the local, national and global community.
Our Vision and Values
“Our vision at Green Spring Academy Shoreditch is to ensure that every student maximises their potential. We will empower students to become independent learners, critical in their thinking, informed in their choices and confident in their ability to succeed in the modern world.
We will do this by:
- Ensuring all students develop the values and gain the qualifications they need for the next steps in their lives.
- Ensuring that teaching staff are an inspirational, dedicated and well-supported team who provide exceptional teaching, enabling students to succeed in their studies.
- Providing an environment where students feel safe, secure and empowered to make positive life choices.
- Building trusting and informed relationships with parents/carers, so they are fully involved in their child’s learning.
- Managing resources effectively and efficiently ensuring value for money.
- Making Green Spring Academy Shoreditch a thriving hub in the local community, in which everyone can make a difference.”