GSAS is a learning community for all staff and students.
Our Professional Learning (PL) programme is personalised, offering
- Different learning routes: Beginning Teacher programme, NQT programme, Support Staff programme
- Middle Leadership programme
- Whole staff learning programmes linked to the Appraisal process
How it works
- We celebrate and share best practice through three-weekly PL meetings and weekly PL briefings
- We support accredited further study qualifications such as Masters programmes or Teaching Leaders Fellowships
- We work with a range of partners – such as TeachFirst, Transforming Learning, Teaching Leaders and the Teachers Development Trust to ensure high quality opportunities
- We are currently taking in part in an Embedding Formative Assessment research trial pioneered by the SSAT
- We foster a challenging and collaborative environment that engages with research and evidence
- We champion all levels of leaders across the school
We are currently recruiting School Direct applications for 2016/17 in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry through the East London Teaching Schools Alliance. Please note that applications must be made through the UCAS website. We welcome applicants who have UK residency, GCSE English and Mathematics at grade C or above and a degree (lower second minimum), in the subject in which the candidate wishes to train to teach.